Training: PRS101-LD: FactoryTalkBatch Project Design and Implementation
Date: May 13, 2019 - May 17, 2019
Location: Rensenhouse KC | 8750 Elmwood Avenue, Suite 600 | Kansas City, MO 64132
This course is designed to provide a complete overview of the design and implementation of a batch project using FactoryTalk Batch software. This includes an introduction to batch processing and to the ANSI/ISA S88.01 Standard. FactoryTalk Batch system architecture, system operation, and system configuration are covered in detail.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
• Use the recommended technique, layout a batch solution using project documentation (P&ID’s and existing SOP’s)
• Use the Batch View application to create, monitor, and control batches
• Use the Equipment Editor to create an equipment database (Area Model).
• Use the Recipe Editor to create and validate both Class-based and Unitbased recipes
• Configure the Batch Archiver and use Enhanced Report Package
• Interface with the Batch Server using its API and ActiveX Controls
• Perform system administration tasks such as configuring the FactoryTalk Batch Server, configuring and FactoryTalk Batch security and enabling a remote Batch View machine
• Use FactoryTalk Batch eProcedure to integrate manual phases into a FactoryTalk Batch System
• Successfully use FactoryTalk Material Manager to define and use material based phases
Click to View Full Course Description